Friday 18 October 2013

All Hallows Grim - Jack o Lanterns

All Hallow’s Grim 2013… So Good, So Dark

All Hallow’s Grim 2013… So Good, So Dark

A Blog party to show the delicious goodness that

blooms in the dark.

I have to put in a post about on e of my favourite things of this time of year and they can only be truly appreciated after dark....

The Jack O Lantern  all carved and glowing with candlelight...wonderfull.




They can be a joy to see and always make the home look warm, friendly and inviting to the trick n treaters who come around in their fancy dress as soon as it starts to get dark.

Not surprisingly I make mine in miniature for the dolls house and illuminate them with a tiny bulb not a candle but I have made real ones as well. 

5 comments:

  1. This is too sweet. Love the wicked grin and the tiny candles make it look even yummier ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your miniature pumpkins and candles. I bet they look lovely grinning out of your dolls house window.

    You've also won a runner up prize on my Middnight Magaritas post. Please could you email me your address and I'll get it sent off to you this week.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These are wonderful. The light-up miniature ones are really sweet, too! How on earth did you get the tiny bulb inside and light up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use dolls house lights they plug into a special socket and then that plugs into the normal socket on the wall. So glad you like them.

      Delete